About Center Collision in Tacoma, WA
We Treat You Like Family!
Center Collision is an independently owned family Business started by Kevin & Debbie House in 1995.
My wife and I were married in 1995 and began to start a family. We now have a wonderful family of 6 children including 3 boys and 3 girls.
I have been in the Automotive Industry since graduating in 1982 from Franklin Pierce High School. In the beginning the business was started as a hobby by working out of my garage at home in my spare time while working part-time at United Parcel Service. After a few years I decided to end my part-time job with UPS and follow my dream of owning a collision Shop. As the business began to grow and space became tight we had to move 2 times before purchasing commercial property of our own.
In 2005 we moved from our previous location to our current and final location here at 1111 Center Street in Tacoma. We purchased a building which had already been partially turned into an auto body shop. With some hard work and plenty of help from friends we were able to finish things up and open for business at our new location as Center Collision. The Building came with plenty of history. It had been a Tacoma Icon for years known as the "Spout & Toad Restaurant", well known for serving large portions of food including burgers, fries, and yes, frog legs. Many of our customers have commented that they used to eat here years ago when it was a popular restaurant. I've heard that this building was a popular hang-out for Tacoma Police, City workers , and even the native Tacoma '70's Band "The Ventures" well known among other things for the theme song to Hawaii five 0.
Since moving here we have been able to grow and also expand our services. Most of our work now is directly from insurance claims due to auto accidents, rather than doing mostly paint jobs. We now accept every insurance company operating in the state of Washington. We also repair many vehicles from rental car companies such as Hertz, along with vehicles in the Transportation Motor Pool from Joint Base Lewis & McCord. We have also recently added a full detail shop in order to provide our customers with even better service.
Our Goal at Center Collision is to repair vehicles properly, safely, and to assist our customers through the process of Insurance Claims. We take pride in our work and value your Business!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- QUALITY LIFETIME GUARANTEED REPAIRS: We repair all vehicles body damage such as dents, scratches, major collision including frame repair. We repair damage to metal, fiberglass and plastics. We also offer glass replacement, paint-less dent removal, A/C condenser recharge and most electrical troubleshooting. All repairs performed by us at Center Collision are guaranteed for the vehicle's lifetime.
- INSURANCE: We work with all insurance companies and coordinate the repairs with them directly in order to make the process hassle free for you.
- QUICK TURN AROUND: Here at Center Collision we strive to provide a quick turnaround time for your repairs. Many of our repairs are done within a few days from the date of vehicle drop off which will help your business stay on track.
- TOWING/STORAGE: With a simple phone call from you, we'll gladly arrange towing of the damaged vehicle to our facility where we also offer secured indoor/outdoor parking.
- RENTAL CAR PICK UP & DELIVERY: Rental vehicles are also available at a reduced rate due to our fleet repair contracts with many rental car companies. Pick up and deliver is also available at our facility.
- FREE ESTIMATES: Call in anytime to schedule a free estimate on our vehicle.
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Your business and overall happiness is vital for us; here at Center Collision we will always provide the best care for you and your belongings.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
- FACILITY: Our facility is a modern 8,000 sq. ft. shop located near the Nalley Valley area of Tacoma (1111 Center Street, Tacoma, WA 98409).
- EXPERIENCE: We have been in business for over 15 years with the last 5 at this location.
- TEAM: Our team of technicians are certified and trained on the latest models of vehicles and are capable of returning any vehicle to pre-accident condition.